Level Up Summer Camp

Team Spain
December 8, 2017
Marcus Dowtin, VP of NFLPA Guest Coach at All Star Camp
December 11, 2017

Level Up Summer Camp

Registration for our Level Up Summer Camp is officially open. The Camp will take place July 15-21 in Vienna, Austria. This Camp will be a five day event for players age 8-19 separated into three categories, Pee Wee 8-12, Junior  Varsity 13-15 and Varsity 16-19.

The camp will be structured as a progressive technical skill development camp that includes the following: position specific training, college seminar, life skills courses, filmed practices & evaluation, academic analysis and English courses.  The camp will also have special events such as coaches clinic, Friday night lights (pee wee and JV flag-football tournament) and an all star bowl game (varsity players). Featured coaches at the camp will be former NFL players, coaches as well as former NCAA coaches.

Confirmed coaches:

• Chris Wilson: DL Coach Philadelphia Eagles
  • Skyler Fulton: WR coach Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Jashon Sykes: Assistant Athletic Director and Director of player personal at San Diego State University
  • Marcus Dowtin: 4-year NFL Veteran, Vice President of the NFLPA Washington D.C. Chapter
  • Derrick Martin: 6 Year NFL Veteran 2x Super Bowl Champion
  • Mike Johnson: WR coach at American River College
  • Romeo Badision: 5 Year NFL Veteran, Former DL coach Boise State
  • Jarvious Johnson: Lafayette College Academic Advisor, 5-year NFL Veteran
  • Emmanuel Lewis: Amsterdam Crusaders Offensive Coordinator, Former Frankfurt Universe QB
  • Talib Wise: Head Coach Belin Adler, 5-time European Champion
  • Michael Hall: Head coach Eidsvoll 1814’s

• Welcome package: Football, Shirt and Backpack
  • Monday July 16 (Check in)- Saturday July 21 (Check out) 5 night stay at the BSFZ Sudstadt
  •  Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
  • Participation in complete All star Camp
  • SAT Seminar and Workshop (Go4it Sports)
  • Academic Analysis
  • Life Skills Course

• Regular price: 495€
  • Early registration: December 10 until February 28th, 450€ No longer available
  • Team discount: 10 or more players, 425€

• The camp welcome will start at Monday July 16 at 9am. The camp will end at July 21 at 1pm.

• Each individual participant is responsible for his/her transportation to and from Camp, costs for transportation not included in Camp fee.

• Early Check in is available on Sunday but their will be an additional fee of 50€.

• Airport Shuttle service is available from Vienna Airport round trip for 50€ per person.

• Insurance coverage is responsibility of each individual participant. Europe’s Elite and Go4it Sports are not liable for accidents, illness or theft before, during or after Camp.

Early registration sign up (ends February 28th)450 €
Non residential sign up395 €
Deposit (holds your place in camp)200 €
Team discount (10 or more players from same team) 425 €
Regular price 495 €
Coaches Clinic E-Mail

Payment can be made by way of  Bank Deposit. To register please visit our events page or click here: Registration for All Star Camp 2018

Check out our camp video:

1. Berny Haider says:

Hy guys!

Is it possible to become the package without sleeping in the Jufa hotel and without lunch and breakfast? Our son would be a part of the camp, but we live only 500m from the camp place, therefor sleeping in the hotel is not necessary. Please give us a short answer!

Berny & Brigitte

2. Alexander Falb says:

Hi, I am also interested in the package without sleeping in the Jufa Hotel. Is it possible to take part on the Camp without sleeping and eating in Jufa Hotel?

Alexander Falb

3. OS says:

how can i get a member of the camp sir?

4. Derek Mann says:

Hi guys,

what is the coaching clinic aspect of this event? I am very interested coming down as a coach. I am wondering if the prices are any different?

Derek Mann
    Oslo Vikings.

• Hello Mr. Mann,

The coaching Clinic Consist of a 3 night coaching seminar, week long shadow coaching and a certification at the conclusion of the camp.

Best regards,

EE Staff

5. Roman says:

Is the amount of participants limited or not? I do not know yet if I can go and I would like to know if there is a hurry to register for the camp.

6. Roman says:

I would like to know if camp space is limited. I need to think about it if I can go to the camp and I would like to know if there is a hurry to register

7. Anna says:

same question, what would be the cost without lodging and dinner?

8. Yahya hilal says:

If I’m 15 years old would I have to bring shoulder pads and a helmet?

9. Yahya hilal says:

Also I would like to know if there is still space for the camp and wether I should hurry up on registration

10. Angelo Lachnit says:

Hi guys I would like to know at what time (hour ) will be the checking on Sunday, because we have a late arrive.
    Thanks a lot

11. Lisa says:

Would it be possible to book the package without accomodation? We live in Vienna.

12. Enzo says:

My son (15+Y) is very interested in participating to the All Star Camp 2018. I would have few questions:

– When arriving at the Railway station in Vienna, will be there any specific transportation to the camp? If not, what would be the easiest way to join the Camp and at what time is the welcome? I the hotel located nearby the Camp?
    – English lessons are part of the agenda: how many hours per day or during the week?

Best regards

• Hello Enzo,

– When arriving at the Railway station we can arrange a pickup service with our campers that are coming from the airport.
      – The Welcome is Monday at 8am. There is early drop off available on Sunday.
      – There will be English lessons available 3 night during the week that will be 30 min. lessons.

Please send your arrival and departure information to info@europeselite.com

EE Staff

13. Balazs Palkovics says:

I’d like to ask, if I’ve already registered,but I havent payed that time, now I’d like to pay,how can I send it?
    Thanks, Balazs

14. Jarda Kovář says:

Is this camp good for beginners i started playing football just two months ago and i dont know if i could keep up with all the players i am 17

15. Petra Hrouda says:

Hello, we are also interested in a package without the hotel package at Jufa, as we are living in Vienna, is it possible to take part without the hotel package?

Thank you very much for your response
    Best regards

16. Ann-sofi Jonasson says:

Do we (parents) need a car in vienna so we can drive the kids to and from practis? Ore is The practis close to The hotell?

17. Alejandro Garcia says:

Hi do the participants of the camp need to bring shoulder pads and helmet?

18. Jutta Markus says:

my nephew, 16 years (Vienna Viking Player) is interested in participating the All Star Camp. We have some questions: What is the goal of the Camp? Do you have a schedule with the planned lessons and speakers? Many thanks for your reply! Cheers, Jutta

• Hello Jutta,

The goal of the camp is to improve players skills while providing a fun ans safe enviorment. Our camp will not only focus on football but we will have acdemic semniars, life skills courses and more. Our schdule will be release next month.

Best regards,