Top European players are currently traveling throughout the United States to visit colleges to participate in various satellite camps. At each camp players participate in the 40-yard dash, 20-yard shuttle, broad jump followed by various drills and 1 on 1 competitions.
These players have been going up against some of the top talent in the United States and have not disappointed college coaches. So far there have been several European players to receive college scholarships. These young men are sending a message to college coaches and inspiring other young international players who want to achieve their dream of playing college football.
• Zavier Scott, WR, 6’2 200, Syracuse University, Ohio University, Howard University
• Anton Oscarsson, OL, 6’4 270, Eastern Michigan
• Oskar Andersson, OL,6’4 290, Old Dominion University
• Julius Welschof, TE/DE, 6’5 250, Old Dominion University
• Christoph Henle TE, 6’5 230, Kentucky, Uconn (Gridiron Imports)