Wilson Level Up Camp

Team Spain
December 8, 2017
Marcus Dowtin, VP of NFLPA Guest Coach at All Star Camp
December 11, 2017

Wilson Level Up Camp

Registration for our Wilson Elite Summer Camp 2020 is unfortunately cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak. We look forward to bringing the Level Up Camp back in 2021. The camp will be structured as a progressive technical skill development camp that includes the following: position specific training, college seminar, life skills courses, filmed practices & evaluation, coaches clinic, and a Friday Bowl Games JV and Varsity game. Featured coaches at the camp will be former NFL players, coaches as well as former NCAA coaches. For questions about the Summer camp please send an email to summercamp@europeselite.com.

2020 Guest Coachs

James Rowe- Washington Redskins

ROWE FOOTBALL HISTORY
2004-09 Student-Athlete South Florida 2011 Graduate Assistant Bethel (Tenn.) Univ. 2012 Graduate Asst./CBs Coach Jacksonville Univ. 2013 Wide Receivers Coach Jacksonville Univ. 2014 Defensive Coordinator Jacksonville Univ. 2015 Defensive Graduate Asst. Florida 2016 Defensive Coordinator Valdosta State 2017-Pres. Asst. Defensive Backs Coach Washington Redskins

Darious Guice- Washington Redskins

GUICE FOOTBALL HISTORY
Originally selected by the Washington Redskins in the second round (59th overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft COLLEGE Played collegiately at LSU, appearing in 36 career games with 17 starts from 2015-17... Accrued 3,074 career rushing yards and 29 rushing touchdowns on 471 carries in addition to contributing 32 receptions for 250 yards and three receiving touchdowns... His 3,074 career rushing yards ranked fifth in school history... 6.53 yards-per-carry average ranked second all-time in SEC history behind Auburn’s Bo Jackson (6.62)... Rushed for 100 or more yards in a game 12 times, helping his team to a 12-0 record in those contests... In 2017, earned second-team All-SEC honors from the league’s coaches and media after rushing for 1,251 yards with 11 touchdowns on 237 carries. Eclipsed 100 rushing yards in five games, including a season-high 276 yards in a win at Ole Miss... Led the SEC in rushing yardage (1,387) as a sophomore in 2016 despite only starting six of the 12 games in which he appeared. Garnered first-team All-SEC honors at running back in addition to earning a second-team all-purpose selection from the league’s coaches... Played in 12 games as a freshman in 2015, contributing 436 rushing yards and three rushing touchdowns on 51 carries.

Camp Info

TUITION
The tuition fee cover participation in the camp. This fee covers a 4 night stay at The Hotel Campanile Geneve. Monday July 6th (Check in)- Friday July 10th (Check out). Three meals per day, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner NFL Coaching.
ACCOMIDATION
4 night stay at The Hotel Premiere Classe Geneva  Monday July 6th (Check in)- Friday July 10th (Check out). Campers will room with campers who are around the same age as they are. Campers will be supervised by our camp staff and have a MANDATORY CURFEW. HOTEL WEBSITE: https://www.campanile.com/en/hotels/campanile-geneve-aeroportpalexpo **PARENTS ACCOMMODATION is available at Hotel Campanile Geneva please email **
RESIDENTIAL CAMPERS
Residential tuition means the campers will stay overnight at the Hotel Campanile.
NON- REDIDENATIAL CAMPERS
Non- Residential campers are campers who do not stay at the hotel Campanile. This campers will travel with their own transportation daily to our camp. Non-Residential campers will be provided lunch only.
CAMP WELCOME/END
The camp welcome will start at Monday July 6th, 2020 at 6:30 am. The camp check out will begin  Friday July 10, 2020 at 2:00 pm after the final game.
EARLY ARRIVAL
Campers can arrive early on July 5th for a fee of 40 Euros.
LATE DEPARTURE
Campers can depart on July 11th and stay an extra night at the hotel for a fee of 40 Euros departure.
SHUTTLE SERVICE
We will have free shuttle service for the campers arriving to the camp.
INSURANCE
Insurance coverage is responsibility of each individual participant. Europe's Elite are not liable for accidents, illness or theft before, during or after Camp. *Each Camper Must bring a copy of their Insurance card to the camp to participate.
DISCOUNTS
ParticipantTuition
5 or more campers525€
10 or more campers500 €
US military 495€
Returning campers495 €
*December Special ONLY Residential Campers.
Must be PAID by December 31st*
495 €
*December Special ONLY
Non-Residential Campers.
Must be PAID by December 31st*
395 €
PAYMENTS
ParticipantTuition
Regular price 550 €
Non residential (players staying off campus)395 €
Deposit (holds your place in camp) Non refundable .200€
Early arrival (Sunday July 4)40 €
Late Checkout (Saturday July 10)40€
SHADOW COACHING
Shadow coaching is available upon request.
56656208_10216446668491815_7369250318917304320_o

2018 CPACHING STAFF

Camp Director - Evan Harrington

Evan Harrington is the Founder of Europe's Elite he is also the assistant director of player development for Washington Redskins . Harrington is responsible for with a myriad of tasks including helping to guide the development and education of Redskins players as it pertains to both their personal and professional lives and assisting the rookie class with acclimating themselves to life in the National Football League.

Assitnat Camp Director - Daniela Harrington

PAST CAMPS

2018 COACHING STAFF

• Chris Wilson: DL Coach Philadelphia Eagles (USA)
  • Rip Scherer: TE/QB coach LA Chargers (USA)
  • Skyler Fulton: WR coach Tampa Bay Buccaneers (USA)
  • Caylin Hauptmann: 2x super Bowl Champion (USA)
  • Emmanuel Lewis: Amsterdam Crusaders Offensive Coordinator
  • COACH
  • Talib Wise: Head Coach Belin Adler, 5-time European Champion (USA)
  • Michael Hall: Head coach Eidsvoll 1814’s (Norway )
  • Jonathan Eckmans: U19 French National Team WR coach (France )
  • Magnus Alnesjo: LB Coach Stockholm Mean Machine (Sweeden)
  • Kevin Mwamba: Head coach of Flash U19 (France)
  • Peter Melus: Head coach Bratislava MONARCHS ( Slovakia )
  • Lawrence Grugeon: Head coach Eton Jaguars (England)
  • Alexandra Osadebe: Junior Tigers (Austria)
  • Zach Shaw (USA)
  • Allen Wilson (USA)
  • Brain Casey (USA)
  • Jeffrey Stephens (USA)
  • Quentin Williams (USA)
  • COACH

2019 COACHING STAFF

• Aaron Seward (USA)
    • Alex Renner (Austria)
    • Brian Casey (USA)
    • Brian Smith (USA)
    • Christopher Pribyl (Austria)
    • Darius Lewis (USA)
    • Donald Smith (USA)
    • Devin Adkins (USA)
    • Emmanuel Lewis (USA)
    • Gabriel Chambers (USA)
    • Ignacio Cordero (Spain)
    • Jacob Templar (Austriala)
    • Jadrian clark (USA)
    • Javier Carrasco (Spain)
    • Kevin Mwamba (France)
    • Luca Hofstadler (Austria)
    • Magnus Alnesjo (Sweeden)
    • Michael Hall (USA/Norway)
    • Peter melus (Bratislava)
    • Tim Edmons (USA)
    • TJ Richardson (USA)

76 Comments

1. Berny Haider says:

Hy guys!

Is it possible to become the package without sleeping in the Jufa hotel and without lunch and breakfast? Our son would be a part of the camp, but we live only 500m from the camp place, therefor sleeping in the hotel is not necessary. Please give us a short answer!

bg

Berny & Brigitte

2. Alexander Falb says:

Hi, I am also interested in the package without sleeping in the Jufa Hotel. Is it possible to take part on the Camp without sleeping and eating in Jufa Hotel?

Alexander Falb

3. OS says:

how can i get a member of the camp sir?

4. Derek Mann says:

Hi guys,

what is the coaching clinic aspect of this event? I am very interested coming down as a coach. I am wondering if the prices are any different?

Regards,

Derek Mann
      Oslo Vikings.

5. Roman says:

Is the amount of participants limited or not? I do not know yet if I can go and I would like to know if there is a hurry to register for the camp.

6. Roman says:

I would like to know if camp space is limited. I need to think about it if I can go to the camp and I would like to know if there is a hurry to register

7. Anna says:

same question, what would be the cost without lodging and dinner?

8. Yahya hilal says:

If I’m 15 years old would I have to bring shoulder pads and a helmet?

9. Yahya hilal says:

Also I would like to know if there is still space for the camp and wether I should hurry up on registration

10. Angelo Lachnit says:

Hi guys I would like to know at what time (hour ) will be the checking on Sunday, because we have a late arrive.
      Thanks a lot
      Angelo

11. Lisa says:

Would it be possible to book the package without accomodation? We live in Vienna.

12. Enzo says:

Hello,

My son (15+Y) is very interested in participating to the All Star Camp 2018. I would have few questions:

– When arriving at the Railway station in Vienna, will be there any specific transportation to the camp? If not, what would be the easiest way to join the Camp and at what time is the welcome? I the hotel located nearby the Camp?
      – English lessons are part of the agenda: how many hours per day or during the week?

Best regards

• Hello Enzo,

– When arriving at the Railway station we can arrange a pickup service with our campers that are coming from the airport.
        – The Welcome is Monday at 8am. There is early drop off available on Sunday.
        – There will be English lessons available 3 night during the week that will be 30 min. lessons.

Please send your arrival and departure information to info@europeselite.com

Best,

EE Staff

13. Balazs Palkovics says:

Hi!
      I’d like to ask, if I’ve already registered,but I havent payed that time, now I’d like to pay,how can I send it?
      Thanks, Balazs

14. Jarda Kovář says:

Is this camp good for beginners i started playing football just two months ago and i dont know if i could keep up with all the players i am 17

15. Petra Hrouda says:

Hello, we are also interested in a package without the hotel package at Jufa, as we are living in Vienna, is it possible to take part without the hotel package?

Thank you very much for your response
      Best regards
      Petra

16. Ann-sofi Jonasson says:

Do we (parents) need a car in vienna so we can drive the kids to and from practis? Ore is The practis close to The hotell?

17. Alejandro Garcia says:

Hi do the participants of the camp need to bring shoulder pads and helmet?

18. Jutta Markus says:

Hi,
      my nephew, 16 years (Vienna Viking Player) is interested in participating the All Star Camp. We have some questions: What is the goal of the Camp? Do you have a schedule with the planned lessons and speakers? Many thanks for your reply! Cheers, Jutta

• Hello Jutta,

The goal of the camp is to improve players skills while providing a fun ans safe enviorment. Our camp will not only focus on football but we will have acdemic semniars, life skills courses and more. Our schdule will be release next month.

Best regards,

EE Staff

19. Hello,
      I coach an italian team (we recently won the under 16 championship, you invited our quarterback to your camp) and I’d like my 2 sons to attend too.
      Moreover,I am sure we can put together a group of our young players for the camp.
      Can you please send me an e-mail with all options and costs so that I can spread it to all parents?
      Can you arrange a trasnfer shuttle form the airport to the camp site?
      May I have more informations about the coaching clinic?
      Waiting for your kind reply,

20. Dawidowicz Andrzej says:

Hello ,
      I have 25 years old and i play QB can i comme to this camp ?

Best regards

21. Wiktor says:

Are there any places left on the camp? Is it still possible to register for it?

22. Mauro Tremmel says:

Hello,

I turned 20 in march, so is there a possibility to participate anyway?

best regards,

Mauro

23. Peter Lörnitzo says:

Hello Team,

I would also please get information about attending the camp without sleeping there. Also, is there a discount for siblings?

Br,
      Peter

• Hello Peter,

Thank you for the question. To attend the camp without the accommodation is called our non residential sign up and cost 395€. We do not have a siblings discount at the moment.

Best regards,
        EE Staff

24. joeri says:

Good morning

What if I get injured before the camp (competition still ongoing)? Can I get a refund if I’m unable to attend because of an injury?

How many slots are still available?

Best regards

Joeri

25. ANNA LISA says:

Goodmorning,
      My son will attend the campus (Level Up Summer Camp) from 16 to 22 July.
      If I, my husband and Lorenzo want to arrive on July 15th, is there room to sleep all three and if anything, how much does it cost?
      With best regards.
      Anna Lisa

26. Alonso Espinosa says:

Hallo
      Do you have the specific program for the shadow coaches clinics? The schedule topic etc?

27. Leonhard Fehr says:

Could you kindly provide more detailed information about the camp, ie venue, location, maps, facilities etc of the camp? thx

28. Swetlana Davis says:

Hi!
      We have just registered our son and wonder how many kids sleep in a dojo room.
      Do you have any pics of the actual accommodation?
      Thanks!

29. Nils Böök says:

Hi! I’m thinking about coming but I live in Sweden so I would like to know how it would work if I came and stayed the night before.
      I also would like to know how to get from the airport to the camp.

30. Nathan Leclerc says:

I come from France and I’m 15 can I come alone ? And how ?

31. Marvin Schaefer says:

Hey, Eric Hoerl told us at the Playmakerscamp in Bad Homburg that there is a possibility to go to 1 week camp in the United states. I cant find anything About it on your Website. Where can I get more Information About it?

32. Marta Val says:

Hello ,we recently filled out all the information necessary to sign up for the camp but we never received the email with the payment instructions. We have been waiting a couple days and so we were wondering if we should fill out the register information again or wait a couple more days .

33. Ramon says:

Hello, I am 15 years old and my birthday is in september so I’m nearly 16 when the camp starts. I wanted to ask if I could train in the varsity 16-18, because I play at the QB position at there’s no space for this position in the junior varsity.

34. Marlene Söderqvist says:

Hi
      I registred my son in the Varsity as DB about 10 days ago but have not got a mail after the registration for the camp summer 2019.

35. Claire Peach says:

Hello

I have just registered my son, Daniel Peach and I can’t find out how to pay? Please can you help.

Many thanks

Claire

• Kaleb Leach says:

Hi Claire, You can make your payment with simple bank transfer. click he payment method tab at the bottom of the registration.

36. Rudy Talboys says:

How do i sign up for the 2020 level up camp?

• Kaleb Leach says:

Hi Rudy , you can find the registration outline on our events page. Click the first tab labled ” Register here”

37. jarle mæhlum says:

Hey
      wonder if the organizer has any thoughts about the corona virus? and will participants be reimbursed for the fee?

• Hello,

We are watching the corona virus situation closely and as of now the camp is still planned to take place in July. If the situation does not get better by May we will make a decision with the hotel regarding reimbursement.

Best regards,